But because they are cute -by default, one is not sure whether to yell, laugh or click a pic.
Here are a few mischief stories I have had the pleasure (and displeasure) of witnessing. .. :)
- My little girl tattoos her face with black felt pen, half an hour before a party. Brilliant idea for a last minute touch up.
- My son discovers how to open the baby powder tin and covers himself and the bed in it. I laughed, clicked and then yelled.
- He opens the ball point pen refill from both ends. That took a few days to come off.
- My daughter decides she will cook like mummy (a.k.a pour water from one cup to another repeatedly). Only the bed turns out to be the right height for a woman of her stature... so oops.
- My son scoops our little fish out of the aquarium and after a thorough examination decided it did not look too happy. His first catch and release.
- And yes when he decided that he could make his own winter wonderland in the living room. With thermocol. And BTW, have you even tried sweeping this clean? Its like sitting inside a 'just shaken' snow globe.
- And how can I forget when he decided that the boring beige sofa could use some colour. Red and blue crayons would be perfect. I cried. And then used soap.
PS: A little mischief from my side- The content of this post are taken from a post I published a few months back on this blog. Hope you'll forgive me.