Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New year, new look and a better me

Decided to go for a face lift. Something new for the new year. I changed to this clean white background template- its minimalist and  less distracting. Hoping to transport more of my thoughts on to the blog this year. 

Hoping to stick to some of those new year resolutions. I always make resolutions, but I'll be honest- my commitment lasts only for 15 days or less. Old habits die hard. New habits are impossible to form. But now, that's not really true. Is it? 
Apparently you need a minimum of 21 days to form a habit. So all you procrastinators out there, we have hope!! 

I think the trickiest part is to keep going even if you falter a couple of times. 

Reminds me of something my teacher told me in school-
"Inch by inch, life is a cinch. yard by yard life is very hard".

This year for me is about trying to be a better version of myself. And I am so excited I have a whole year to work on it!

So if you have a resolution that you have not been able to commit to and its making you feel rotten about your self give it another try this year. Good luck. 

'The grass is greener where you water it". 

Courtesy pixbay.com

:)


3 comments:

  1. White is always beautiful.
    Wish success in achieving whatever you want, through your new year resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. White is always beautiful.
    Wish success in achieving whatever you want, through your new year resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ranjana! :)

    ReplyDelete