Friday, April 15, 2016

#AtoZChallenge- M is for 'Mischief'

If you have kids, and the house is very quiet, you can be sure they are up to something.
 

But because they are cute -by default, one is not sure whether to yell, laugh or click a pic.

Here are a few mischief stories I have had the pleasure (and displeasure) of witnessing. .. :)

  •  My little girl tattoos her face with black felt pen, half an hour before a party. Brilliant idea for a last minute touch up.
  • My son discovers how to open the baby powder tin and covers himself and the bed in it. I laughed, clicked and then yelled. 

  • He opens the ball point pen refill from both ends. That took a few days to come off.
  • My daughter decides she will cook like mummy (a.k.a pour water from one cup to another repeatedly). Only the bed turns out to be the right height for a woman of her stature... so oops.
  • My son scoops our little fish out of the aquarium and after a thorough examination decided it did not look too happy. His first catch and release.
  • And yes when he decided that he could make his own winter wonderland in the living room. With thermocol. And BTW, have you even tried sweeping this clean? Its like sitting inside a 'just shaken' snow globe.
  • And how can I forget when he decided that the boring beige sofa could use some colour. Red and blue crayons would be perfect. I cried. And then used soap.

PS: A little mischief from my side- The content of this post are taken from a post I published a few months back on this blog. Hope you'll forgive me. 

18 comments:

  1. very interesting...incidents by simple hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they have really new ideas!

      Delete
  2. You need a sense of humour to deal with such situations. Kids will be kids and are so darned cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they will melt your heart with that gummy smile

      Delete
  3. If there's no mischief they are not kids! Your lil ones are adorable!! Stay blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:15 pm

    HaHa! Since I hadn't read your other posts I was quite bemused by the eye-popping accounts your kids' creativity. What adorable mischief makers, I can safely say from a distance. LOL
    Sudha from
    Everyday Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Kids are very cute and safe from a distance :D

      Delete
  5. they are such a fun as kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. kids get up to the most unbelievable things - hopefully yours all cleaned up okay. I remember finding our son in the corner pulling all the tissues out of the tissue box - it was very entertaining. At least he never coloured anything in that he shouldn't! Leanne @ cresting the hill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they sure did! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  7. These are so cute :) [I am sure you will be saying: "Ya ya it will be cute for you but I need to handle it ;)"]
    You know what, I have done the first mischief myself and it seems my mom just lost it after that ;)
    Fun post :D

    Cheers,
    Srivi - AtoZChallenge
    M for Mind | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute :) These reminded my son's mischief when he was of that age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ! Kids !! 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ! Kids !! 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  11. My cousin once kept all the shoes and footwear of the house in the refrigerator! he once hit one lady with a groom in his own birthday party! Then once he spilled the entire cream and deodorant on my suitcase!! There are countless stories of kids that makes us wonder whether to yell at them or laugh at the silly things they do!

    Cheers
    Geets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha...looking back these incidences or rather accidents are laughable but it must have been real hard work.

    ReplyDelete