Of course you want THE perfect name for your perfect creation. But what will it be?
- Should you just pick something from the 'most popular names' list? Easy-peasy!
- Or should you stick to 'good' names from the holy books or of saints? First impressions matter, you know.
- Sometimes, it is tradition to keep dad's name. Kings did it.
- Or you could get creative. Combine mom and dad's name to get the most unique name. My friend is named Lijo because his Mom is a Leela and his dad is a Joseph!
- Planning for more kids. Choose something that can rhyme. Seena, Meena, Reena and Leena?
- Borrow from famous people. 'Newton, come finish your apples!'
- Create your own random name. I'm sure it has a meaning in Gaul or Celtic or any of the other 6000 odd languages out there.
- Or be matter of fact. I knew two sisters named Prima and Seconda. Obviously. And a Physics professor who had three children called - Alpha, Beta, Gamma.