Monday, April 18, 2016

#AtoZChallenge - O is for 'Onesie'


I would like to honour O for Obstetrician but I decided to keep it light and focus on the most adorable baby outfit that everybody loves. The 'Onesies'.


source:crafthubs.com
Apparently 'Onesies' is a brand name for an infant baby suit by Gerber and is not a generic term like I thought it was. 

Intelligently designed (by a woman, I'm sure) with an opening near the crotch that makes dad's diapering duties easy. :)

Guaranteed to make your goochie-goo look adorable. And I  love how they come with funniest messages. 

What tickles me most is knowing that there are adult 'onesies'. Not just for costume parties but apparently as street fashion too! Here is a pic of my favourite TV show host Ellen and Ryan Gosling showing off their one-pieces.

Pinterest


14 comments:

  1. You do come up with the cutest images! I love onesies on babies...only wish Indian weather was more conducive to them!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kala. I have used just the sleeveless ones

      Delete
  2. onsies are the very best baby outfits - easy to use, easy to wash, comfortable for babies (and obviously adults too!) Leanne @ cresting the hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love onesies . When my kids were little they were called babygrows ( again a brand name) and were only available abroad. How we thought it was the height of baby snobby fashion. I myself called them space suits particularly the all encompassing ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's interesting or should i say fuuny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those days and can't wait to have grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Onesies are so cute! I loved the caption in the first pic which you have added ;)

    Great post :)

    Cheers,
    Srivi - AtoZChallenge
    O for Obsession | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are as cute as Onesies...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you kidding me? Adult onesies? That's something!

    Cheers
    Geets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Onesies are the best invention and definitely makes the baby even cutter! Great picture of Ellen and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks practical! :)

    ReplyDelete